WORK & TRAVEL USA allows you to work anywhere in the US during your summer vacation for a maximum duration of 4 months. Depending in which country you are studying, the WORK & TRAVEL USA program dates are:
- United Kingdom: from June 1st to September 30th
- France: from June 1st to September 30th
- Belgium: from June 30th to September 15th
- Switzerland: from May 31st to September 16th
- Luxembourg: from July 9th to September 9th
- Italy: from June 15th to September 15th
You can arrive in the United States up to 5 days prior to the beginning of your employment. You are also allowed to extend your stay as a tourist for 30 additional days after your last day of employment (your DS-2019 end date). You cannot work during these two grace periods.